You/those = developers of apps streaming sats to podcasts
🎆 GUID Support for Satoshis.Stream
😃 Not standard, still supported, Satoshis.Stream now parses GUIDs wherever PodcastIndex IDs would be entered before (feedID field).
😃 For those for who (for whatever reason) don't want to use 7629169, you can (still) set field 7629175 to the podcastindex ID, you can put the podcastindex GUID in field 7629175 now, too.
This is fine: 🔥
* "Market share" of Satoshis.Stream dropped from 42.9% to 31.0%.
* Total number of #value enabled podcasts has gone from 273 to 387 in a week [!!]
* Main reason is 3speak podcasts being added, which use their own node[s]! 👍
More podcasts using #value is good. We are doing this for the benefit of Bitcoin and Lightning. As long as the total number goes up, we (Satoshis.Stream) are happy! ⚡
@satoshisstream yup. That's my fault 😃 got a lot of work to do on front end to let the owners edit stuff like Channel info but essentially I've been allowed to turn 3speak.tv into a video podcast host.
Really excited hearing @aric about the "new podcasterwallet" (how should I call it?) ⚡
Also am I quoting the right [Aric/Eric/Erik/👀] 😄 ?
⚡️ This was a productive day for podcasting and value sending using Satoshis.Stream! ⚡️
1) Invoices are now handled instantly
2) Message parsing and output in /export
3) Sending messages to Telegram channels of your podcast (use /messagesub)
4) Allow for posting donations to Discord
Support channel (https://t.me/joinchat/fXmTB7f1e-EyMmRk)
Now we want:
* More apps to support adding messages to boosts
* For streamers: a web app to receive webhooks and displaying on a page to stream embedding
Looking for web devs for a "micro service" 👀
If anyone can make a webhook receiver (https://site/webhook/123) that shows received messages (json field content) on a web page (https://site/show/123), streamers can display value-payments in live streams 👀
Not sure if anyone (here) can make such a thing, but Satoshis.Stream can instantly send messages to any webhook url...
ℹ️🚀 Does your podcast have a discord server? You can now INSTANTLY send donation messages to your discord channel. Type /discord to see how!
As always, you can get support at https://t.me/joinchat/fXmTB7f1e-EyMmRk
Intended for all stake holders of podcasting who are interested in improving the eco system